Thursday, April 1, 2010

LOVE IT OR HATE IT: Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag

While browsing at a maternity store I had spotted this diaper bag and loved it. I later received it at one of my baby showers as a gift from my Mom. Before Cole's arrival I liked it for it's sleek appearance and the fact that I could use it as a carryall and could ditch my purse. Now that Cole has arrived and I can actually give the bag a proper workout I have been very pleased. It is ROOMY! Tons of space for blankets, outfits, bottles, diapers, wipes and other extras...and this is just in the main compartment. The outside pockets are great for my phone, our camera, and my wallet. I like that it has small metal "feet" that keep it off the ground at gross places and it stays on my shoulder relatively well even when bundled in this horrible WI winter. The one downfall is that it is a bit bulky to haul around while also carrying Cole in his car seat. If I know I am going solo, and will be running a bunch of errands, I have a much smaller bag I use with only the "essentials." But once Cole is a bit more mobile I envision myself using this bag even more...just stuffed with more toys! 
Result: LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment